Book and Video Lending Library
R.O.C.K. Mat-Su's book and video library is accessible to partners! The collection focuses on topics associated with the collective’s vision to end child maltreatment and promote family resilience. Books and media focus on adverse childhood resilience, community organizing, healing from child sexual abuse, parenting, partnerships, racial equity, resilience, trauma, and trauma-sensitive education. The online catalog that will allow you to search for books and media, place holds, check out, and read/write reviews on all our books and videos!
To set up a patron account, click here to send an email to the administrator. Follow-up instructions will be emailed to you.
- Visit the library in the R.O.C.K. Mat-Su Clubhouse.
- Make your selections and then open libib.com/u/rockmatsu on provided tablet or your computer or smart phone. Open the book or media description and click “hold”. Staff will change your “hold” status to “checked out” status.
- When you’ve completed making selections, click “complete” in the lower right corner. That’s it!
- Visit libib.com/u/rockmatsu to access the library. Open the book or media description and click “hold”.
- When you’ve completed making selections, click “complete” in the lower right corner. This will prompt staff to remove your selections from the shelves.
- Books and media will be left with the Mat-Su Health Foundation security desk (1st floor, 777 N Crusey St., Wasilla). Stop by during business hours and simply provide your name. Staff will change your “hold” status to “checked out” status.
- Pick-Up Location:
- Book Location: Security Desk, A101 | Mat-Su Health Foundation (MSHF) | 1st Floor
- Address: 777 N. Crusey St., Wasilla AK 99654
- Building Hours: 8:00 – 5:00 PM | M – F
- Your Book: A copy of the book(s) you requested will have a post-it note with your name
Books can be returned directly to a R.O.C.K. Mat-Su staff member or to the Mat-Su Health Foundation security desk (1st floor, 777 N. Crusey St., Wasilla) during business hours (8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday).